Twelve tips to live long and be happy:
- Exercise regularly or try to play a game-whether it’s tennis or squash, badminton or golf.
- If you cannot do any of these, get yourself a vigorous massage once a day.
- Cut down on your intake of food and drink. Maintain a strict routine for meals. Start your day with a glass of fruit juice.
- A single peg of single malt whiskey in the evening is good for your appetite. Don’t eat much. Try to eat alone and in silence.
- Stick to one kind of vegetable or meat followed by a pinch of chooran.
- Never allow yourself to be constipated. Keep your bowels clean by whatever means you can: laxative, enemas, glycerin, and suppositories.
- Keep healthy bank balance for peace of mind. It does not have to be corers but enough for your future need and the possibility of illness or failing health.
- Don’t lose your temper, and do laugh often.
- Give generously. It will cleanse your soul. Remember you cannot take what you have with you.
- Instead of whiling away your time praying, take up a hobby: gardening, music, helping children or those who are in need. Remember: Always keep busy, keep both your mind and hands working.
Author : Anupananda Baruah (betterlifemantra)Tags: happiness praticaltipsforhappiness Self-development